Creating A WEP WiFi Hotspot On Windows 10
This article will guide you on how to create a WEP Wi-Fi hotspot on a Windows 10 device. There is a simple way to convert your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot. You can share your internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi. Sharing is possible with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular data connection.Now, let’s quickly jump into the process of create a WEP WiFi hotspot Windows 10 device. One main thing to note here is, the Wi-Fi hotspot feature is normally in-built on Windows 10.
Enable Wi-Fi Hotspot On Windows 10
- Click the Start menu on your Windows 10 PC.
- Choose the Settings option and click on the Network & Internet option. Then select the Mobile Hotspot option.
- Locate the Share my Internet connection from section and choose the required internet connection to be shared.
- Choose the Edit option. Then input a new network name and password. Select the Save option.
- Locate the option Share my Internet connection with other devices and turn it on.
- To connect on some other device to the Wi-Fi hotspot, open the Wi-Fi settings on that device, locate your network name, choose it, input the password, and then choose connect.
That’s it. The Wi-Fi hotspot is enabled on your Windows 10 device.
You also have another simple method to enable mobile Wi-Fi hotspot on your Windows 10 laptop. Just move your cursor towards right side of your desktop screen.
Click on the right-side corner and you will see a window as displayed in the above image.
- Here, choose the Mobile hotspot option. Tap on that option and it gets enabled immediately. To turn it off, just tap on it again.
- For assistance on how to create a WEP WiFi hotspot Windows 10, call us by clicking the Call button available on this page.