Dell is one of the biggest printer manufacturers with different printers such as Mono laser printer, color laser printer, multifunctioning printer, smart printer, etc. Each and every printer has a unique feature and makes the user get the optimum benefits from the printer and also helps to enhance the productivity. The printers focus on user-friendly features and are comparatively easy to connect to the PC. Let us see how to connect the Dell printer to the computer.
Steps to connect Dell printer to your computer
- Turn on your Dell printer and make sure you have done the basic printer setup.
- Now, turn on the Wi-Fi router and access the printer control panel to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
- Check whether the printer supports Wi-Fi. If yes, then configure the Wi-Fi settings according to the device manual.
- Press the Home button, select Settings, and go to the Wireless setup option.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi option is enabled and choose the Wireless setup wizard.
- Your Dell printer will search for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the Wi-Fi network name and provide the required details.
- Wait until the connected message appears on the printer display.