Dell 1130 is a monochrome single-function laser printer that delivers you decent-quality printouts. The device is compact so that it can easily fit anywhere in your workspace. The Dell 1130 printer driver allows you to access the printer from your PC. Usually, you may get the printer driver on an Installation CD that is provided along with the printer package. However, like most manufacturers, Dell also provides the option to download the printer driver from the official support page of the printer.
Steps to install Dell 1130 printer driver
- Make sure that the Dell 1130 printer is connected to the PC via a USB cable.
- Connect your PC to the internet and open a web browser.
- Go to the official web page of Dell and search for the printer model.
- Type Dell 1130 in the search bar and select the Support tab on the Dell 1130 printer page.
- Choose the Drivers and Downloads section on the support page of the Dell printer.
- Provide the details such as Operating system and Format type.
- Select Drivers for OS development in the Category field and All in the Format field.
- Make sure that you choose the correct operating system of your PC and select the printer driver from the list.
- Click Download on the driver and go to the Downloads page.
- Search and locate the printer driver file and double click on it to install the printer driver.
- Click on the Install option after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Next and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.
- Wait until the successfully connected message appears on the desktop.
- You have now completed the Dell 1130 printer driver installation.
- Now make sure the Dell printer is listed on the Devices and Printer screen.