Print Dialog Box Not Appearing On Windows 10
If the print dialog box not appearing Windows 10 computer, the problem might be with the printer driver. You can resolve the issue by reinstalling the printer driver. For this, carry out the following step-by-step instructions.
1.Uninstall Printer From Windows 10 Computer
Method 1 - Uninstall A Printer Using Settings
On your Windows 10 computer, choose the Devices option on the Settings screen.
- Click the Printers & Scanners tab in the left panel.
- In the main panel, select your printer and click the Remove Device button followed by the Yes button.
- To remove the remaining printer software manually, click the Apps option on the Settings screen.
- Search for the printer software, click Uninstall, and proceed with the on-screen prompts.
- Continue with the next step on this page to resolve the print dialog box not appearing problem.
Method 2 - Uninstall Printer Using Control Panel
On your Windows 10 computer, launch the Control Panel screen.
- Choose the Category option from the View by drop-down menu.
- Click the Hardware and Sound option.
In the main panel, select the Devices and Printers option.
- Navigate to the Printers section, right-click your printer icon, and click the Remove device option.
- When prompted, select the Yes option.
Method 3 - Uninstall Printer Using Print Management
Launch Control Panel and click the System and Security option.
Select the Administrative Tools option and double-click the Print Management option.
Navigate to the Custom Filters section and click All Printers.
- Once you right-click the printer, choose the Delete option and click the Yes button.
- Proceed further to resolve the print dialog box not appearing problem.
2. Install Printer On Windows 10 Computer
Navigate to the Settings screen, select the Devices option, and click the Printers & scanners tab.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Choose the name of your printer and click the Add device button.
- Note: If your printer is not displayed on the screen, click The printer that I want isn’t listed and continue with the on-screen prompts.
- After installing the printer, check if the print dialog box not appearing Windows 10 has been resolved.