Connect HP Printer To Mac Wireless
You can connect your HP printer to a Mac device using the following how to connect HP printer to Mac wireless steps
Note: We are going to make use of the HP Smart app to connect the HP printer to Mac (wireless).
Stage 1-Installing HP Smart app:
- First, navigate to the Mac App Store and then download the HP Smart app on your macOS 10.12 or a later version.
- Install the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and then click the Plus sign.
- Now on following how to connect HP printer to Mac wireless steps, continue with the on-screen instructions to add your HP printer (otherwise, you can also set up a new printer) to your Mac.
Stage 2-Printing (or scanning) pictures and documents:
- Go to the home screen of the HP Smart app.
- Click on a tile to scan or print any item from your HP printer setup. You can also use your Mac camera for scanning images.
To start printing a picture or document that is stored on your Mac using the HP Smart app, follow the steps given here:
- First, select the Print Photos or the Print Documents tile.
- Next, locate the file that you want to print. It could be from the Pictures library, the Documents folder, or any other folder on your Mac.
- Choose the photo or document that you wish to print. Then, click the Print option.
- The Print window will now pop up on your screen.
- In this window, you can make changes to the current print settings like output quality and paper size.
- In the same window, click the Print button. Your picture or document will now get printed.
We have now seen the how to connect HP printer to Mac wireless steps involved in connecting your HP printer to a Mac computer. We have also seen the method to print your documents or pictures.