Fix Canon E4270 Setup
The Canon E4270 All-in-One Ink Efficient Wi-Fi printer features automatic duplex printing with a maximum print resolution. The low-cost cartridges offer high-quality printing with a one-year warranty.
Follow the guidelines below to start the Canon E4270 setup:
- Unpack the printer box and then remove the protective materials.
- To turn on the printer, plug in the power cord and the printer turns on automatically.
Install the ink cartridges:
- Open the front cover and then the paper output cover of the printer.
- Unwrap the cartridges from the packaging.
- Install the cartridges into their respective slots.
- Close the paper output cover followed by the front cover.
Load the paper:
- Pull out the paper tray and slide the guides to the edges of the tray.
- Load the A4 size plain paper and then align the paper properly.
- Adjust the guides to the edges of the loaded paper.
- Slide out the paper output support and open the output tray extension.
Install the software for Canon E4270:
- Open a web browser and go to the official Canon website.
- Click on the Support tab and then enter your printer model (Canon E4270).
- On the next screen, choose your OS from the Compatible Operating System drop-down list box.
- Choose Drivers and then select the required driver language; click on Search.
- On the next screen, you’ll find the available software and drivers. Click on the required driver followed by Download.
- To begin the installation, double-click the downloaded file.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Once the Select your Connection Method screen appears, choose the connection type of your choice.
- The available connection types are as follows:
- Wi-Fi Connection: Connect the printer and your computer over Wi-Fi.
- USB Connection: Connect the printer and your computer using a USB cable.
- After choosing the connection method, click Yes to complete the installation. Now you’ve completed the Canon E4270 setup successfully.